With a Black Chassis this quilted navy lightweight stroller from the Dani Dyer Cherish range is perfect for you and your little one.
If you need a Stroller to pop to the shops or prefer one to a bulkier Travel System or Pushchair then this is a fab Stroller and the fact it has full recline makes it suitable from Birth.
- Changing Bag
- Free Cup Holder
- Free Rain Cover
What do we like about this Pushchair
- It's Lightweight - so easy to maneouvre around
- Front and rear wheel suspension - helps steering and pushing but above all else makes it more comfortable for your little one.
- Plenty of bright colours and styles to choose from
- Multi position reclining seat - with full recline so you can use it from birth as it lays flat
- 3 position Canopy - so when the suns out and it's shining a little bright you can open it out a little more.
- Extra padded comfy seat with 5 point harness - so your little one gets a comfy ride and you're safe in the knowledge they're safe and secure.
- 2-posiiton adjustable leg rests - so if you want your little one to lay flat you can pop the leg rest up.
- Easily folds neat and compactly and has a carry handle too - perfect to pop in the car or out of the way at home.
- Raincover and cup holder included along with a decent sized shopping basket.
|Suitable for Age||From birth to 22kg|
|Unfolded dimensions||78cm L x 51cm W x 104cm H|
|Folded Dimensions||105cm L x 36cm W x 38 H|
|Handle Height||107 - 109cm|
|Safety||EN1888-1 & 2:2018 approved|
This item is stocked in our Warehouse.
|Mainland UK*||Standard Delivery
||Up to £98.99||£4.95|
|Standard Delivery||Over £99||FREE|
Note: prices are UK mainland only, restrictions and exclusions apply to certain destinations.
- Delivery timescales are estimated and we do our best to deliver within the timeframe given above.
- All orders are despatched via DHL and your tracking details will be sent once your order has been handed to the courier.
- Please note no compensation will be offered where the delay with the delivery is due to the Courier.
Unfortunately we can't deliver outside of the UK at this present time.