Veni Cot Bed
"A 3 piece Nursery Set including a Cot Bed with an Under Drawer, Changing Dresser / Table and a Double Wardrobe"
- Available in a warm oak or a warm oak with a white edging
- Curved feet for a subtle design
- The Cot transitions to a Cot Bed so it will last till around the age of 4
- The Changing Unit features 3 drawers and a Changing Table
- The Double Wardrobe features a Hanging Rail with an adjustable shelf and a drawer for additional storage
- Cot Dimensions: L 145 x D 76 x H 88 cm
- Changing Table Drawers Dimensions: L 81 x D 50 x H 89 cm
- Wardrobe Dimensions: L 85 x D 50 x H 170 cm
"A natural warm oak with white is great as I don't know whether it's a boy or girl yet."
This simple yet beautifully styled Cot Bed with an arch curve design is available in 2 colours: Warm Oak or Oak & White, creates a lovely Nursery for your newborn baby.
And with the added advantage that it transitions into a Cot Bed by taking both sides down, you really do get value for money.
- A Cot Bed
- Available in Warm Oak or White & Oak
- A beautifully textured Warm Oak wood effect finish
- Adjustable, three-position base height
- Teething rails ensure baby’s teeth and gums are protected
- Cot suitable from birth
- Convert to bed, suitable to approximately four years old
- Matching Accessories: Cot Bed Under Drawer, Cot Top Changer
- Require UK standard cot mattress size - 140 x 70 CM (Not included)
- Despatched direct from Babymore with delivery in 3 -5 days
- Despatched via Courier providing you with a 2 hour timeslot on the day of your delivery
Nice to Know Information
Assembly: Arrives flat packed for self assembly - full instructions provided
Dimensions: L 145 x D 76 x H 88 cm
Safety: Meets the latest British and European safety standards
Material: Solid Birch and Oak Veneer
Mattress: Requires a Mattress 140 x 70 cm (not supplied)
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery
|Up to £9.99||£2.95|
|From £10 - £64.99||£3.95|
|3-5 Days||Over £65||FREE|
& Northern Ireland
Next Working Day
We always do our best to maintain a cost effective delivery service so that we can keep our postage costs at a minimum. We use a range of providers to deliver your orders such as: Royal Mail, DPD, and we will choose the best provider dependent on the product and the delivery timescales.
At the point of ordering (unless you were given an Estimated Delivery Date) you can expect your order to be delivered as outlined.
Estimated Delivery Dates
Where we have indicated an Estimated Date for Delivery, this information has been provided to us by our suppliers.
We do our best to make sure that your product is despatched on or before that date, however this can not be guaranteed.
Where we are informed of a delay we will get in contact with you as soon as possible, you then have the option to accept the change or you can cancel the order for a full refund.
Pay in 3 interest-free instalments so you can spread the cost.
1. Add item(s) to your shopping bag
2. Go to checkout and choose Klarna
3. Enter your debit or credit information
4. Pay later in 3 instalments.
The first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 2 are automatically taken every 30 days.
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. Please see terms and conditions for more information.