Dani Dyer Leopard Premium Highchair
Spend for Free UK Delivery*
Your order is eligible for FREE Delivery*.
SKU : MBHC8DDBL
Brand: My Babiie
When your little one is ready to sit up and starts weaning, you may want to look at a Highchair for them to make life a little easier.
Here is the Leopard Highchair from Dani Dyers range at My Babiie. Available in 2 different colours: Blush Pink or Navy.
What's great about this Highchair?
- The Height Settings - you've 6 settings to choose from so not only will it adapt to the height of the adult whilst feeding, you can also adjust the height of the chair so that your little one can sit at the table with you or just sit and watch the world go by.
- The Ability to Recline - you have 3 recline options. So if you're little one decides to have a little snooze you could always recline them into a more comfortable position.
- The Padded Seat & Harness - soft and spongey so your little one is comfy and secure with the 5 point harness. And you can remove the padded seat so that it can be cleaned easily.
- 2 Part Removable Tray - so the top of the tray allows you to section food so your little one can pick at what they'd like to eat. The top also disconnects so you can pop it in the Dishwasher for easy cleaning.
- Easily Stores away - so you can fold the Highchair and pop it to one side in the kitchen when it's not in use.
Suitable for Age: From 6 Months
Unfolded: 73cm L x 56.5cm W x 112cm H
Folded: 73cm L x 56.5cm W x 100 H
Maximum Child Weight: Suitable up to 15kg (approximately 3 years)
Weight of Highchair: 8kg
- Delivery is typically made within the timeframe given.
- My Babiee will use a Courier to deliver your order.
- Each Courier will provide you with a 2-3 hour delivery window, and tracking details will be provided so you can amend/change or update your delivery as needed.
- Please note that whilst every effort is made to deliver within the timeframe given it is an estimate and we will send you a despatch email to confirm your order has left My Babiie's Warehouse.
- Please note no compensation will be offered where the delay with the delivery is due to the Supplier or the Courier.
- Should we be made aware by My Babiie that there is a delay with your order, we will inform you with the information we have available and you will always have the right to cancel or amend your order prior to despatch.
- Unfortunately we can't deliver outside of the UK at this present time.
- Remote Deliveries are exempt from the Free Delivery offer and will incurr a further charge.
- Remote Deliveries are classed as: Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands & Isle of Scilly.
Our delivery charges are outlined below. We will advise you of your delivery options at the Checkout.
|Standard Delivery||£3.00 (FREE OVER £50)
*Remote Delivery - restrictions and exclusions apply to certain destinations.
In 2014 My Babiie set out with the big dream to make life with little ones even better, with our very own designs that were clever, modern and of the highest quality.
But making great gear that would blend in simply wouldn’t do.
So they took it all to the next level, with our eye-catching, fashion-forward look that is unmistakably My Babiie.
Standing out from the rest led us them become the UK’s fastest growing fashion-led baby brand, along with the help of our celebrity collaborators, and their hundreds of thousands of fans.
As parents ourselves, we love the fun style our gear adds to our and your family’s lives, and strive to keep designing anything but the ordinary for all the little people who dream big. Just like us.
We hope that you are happy with your order, however we understand that sometimes things may not be quite right and if you do need to return an item we are happy to offer an exchange or full refund.
We ask that all items be returned to us within 30 days of receipt in perfect saleable condition.
You also have the right to cancel your order with us within the 14 days cancellation period, providing your order has not despatched. Full details of your cancellation rights can be found in our terms and conditions here.