How many activities can you find on this Elephant themed Baby Activity Walker?
- Use it to help your little one learn to walk, with a handle to grip hold of and a block design it feels much sturdier than the traditional walkers
- At the Front - Learn their shapes with the shape sorter at the front featuring 4 different shapes to play with
- Learn colours as they use shapes or different activities around the walker
- Learn how to count by using the shapes too
- Side 1 - You'll find a traditional chalkboard as they learn to write and draw
- Side 2 - You'll find a number puzzle where they can learn to recognise their numbers and learn to count
- On the Top - is a bead maze, there to develop your little one's hand eye co-ordination and muscle strength as they move the animals to different areas in the puzzle, learning about animals, the world etc..
- Lift up the top - to reveal a neat little storage area - great for keeping everything together in one place and storing their favourite toys so that you've got them to hand (or they're tidy and out of the way)
- On the back - you'll also find a wooden clock that you can use to show your little one their numbers and help them learn to tell the time.
It's a solid wooden baby walker with endless hours of fun.
Suitable for: 12 months +
Dimensions: 40 x 39 x 44 cm, handle height 41 cm
Assembly: Minimal Assembly
Brand: Small Foot