B is for Bear Happy Safari Nursery Room Set (3 pcs)
In classic white featuring an Elephant, Giraffe and a Bear this Happy Safari Nursery Set is a great neutral room. The 3 piece set includes: a Cot Bed, a Wardrobe, a Changing Unit and Changing Mat.
Cot bed features:
- Adjustable, 3 position base height
- Two ends which split down easily, converting from cot to toddler bed
- Adorable illustrations on the bed end adds character to any nursery
- Teething rails ensure delicate teeth are protected
- Suitable from birth to approximately 4 years old
- Requires mattress measuring 140 x 70cm, available separately
Open changing unit features:
- Two large open shelf spaces for storing all of baby’s changing essentials
- Space on top perfectly modelled for the use of a changing mat
- Stylish & contemporary design
Single wardrobe features:
- One large cupboard space with a door in front
- Two deep & spacious drawers
- Two hanging rails for baby’s tiny outfits
- Thoughtful design to suit a range of nursery styles
Changing mat features:
- Foam filled interior with raised edges for extra comfort & safety
- Easy clean PVC cover
- Perfectly sized for the included Obaby changing unit
Obaby offer a free 5 year guarantee to UK and Ireland when you register your product within 28 days.
|DIMENSIONS||Cot bed: 93 x 78 x 144cm | Mattress Size: 140 x 70 cm (Not Supplied)Changing Unit: 86 x 80 x 50cm Wardrobe: 165 x 65 x 52cm|
|ASSEMBLY||Self Assembly - Detailed Instructions Provided|
|ADDITIONAL DELIVERY INFORMATION||Despatched Direct - Usually within 24 hours|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||3-5 Days||Over £50||FREE|
|Standard Delivery||3 - 5 Days||Up to £49.99||£3|
|Express Delivery||Next Working Day||All Orders||£6|
|UK Offshore & Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||3-7 Days||
Up to £49.99
£50 - £99.99
|Express Delivery||Next Working Day||All Orders||£18|
|International||Standard Delivery||7-10 Days||All Orders||£20|
We always do our best to maintain a cost effective delivery service so that we can keep our postage costs at a minimum. We use a range of providers to deliver your orders such as: Royal Mail, DPD, MyHermes and we will choose the best provider dependent on the product and the delivery timescales.
At the point of ordering (unless you were given an Estimated Delivery Date) you can expect your order to be delivered as outlined.
Estimated Delivery Dates
Where we have indicated an Estimated Date for Delivery, this information has been provided to us by our suppliers.
We do our best to make sure that your product is despatched on or before that date, however this can not be guaranteed.
Where we are informed of a delay we will get in contact with you as soon as possible, you then have the option to accept the change or you can cancel the order for a full refund.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We hope that you are happy with your order, however we understand that sometimes things may not be quite right and if you do need to return an item we are happy to offer an exchange or full refund.
We ask that all items be returned to us within 30 days of receipt in perfect saleable condition.
You also have the right to cancel your order with us within the 14 days cancellation period. Full details of your cancellation rights can be found in our terms and conditions here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.