SKU : MBSMGR
Brand: My Babiie
Time to keep your floors clean whilst your little one learns to eat or play whilst sitting in their Highchair.
It's a simple PVC sheet that you can roll up and capture all the foodstuff on the mat (unless your little one is the next Javelin thrower 😉) which makes it easier to get to the bin.
Once you've got everything off, just wipe clean ready to go again!
- Delivery is typically made within the timeframe given.
- My Babiee will use a Courier to deliver your order.
- Each Courier will provide you with a 2-3 hour delivery window, and tracking details will be provided so you can amend/change or update your delivery as needed.
- Please note that whilst every effort is made to deliver within the timeframe given it is an estimate and we will send you a despatch email to confirm your order has left My Babiie's Warehouse.
- Please note no compensation will be offered where the delay with the delivery is due to the Supplier or the Courier.
- Should we be made aware by My Babiie that there is a delay with your order, we will inform you with the information we have available and you will always have the right to cancel or amend your order prior to despatch.
- Unfortunately we can't deliver outside of the UK at this present time.
- Remote Deliveries are exempt from the Free Delivery offer and will incurr a further charge.
- Remote Deliveries are classed as: Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands & Isle of Scilly.
Our delivery charges are outlined below. We will advise you of your delivery options at the Checkout.
|Standard Delivery||£3.00 (FREE OVER £50)
*Remote Delivery - restrictions and exclusions apply to certain destinations.
I thought I had bought a highchair with free mat. Instead £15.94 was just for the mat which I still haven't used as I needed to return for a refund. You emailed not to bother returning it but would still refund me which I still haven't received.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and apologies that we hadn't popped the refund through fully. That was completely my error in that I'd just not pressed the refund button once we'd received your email.
Its all been sorted now for you and you should have an email confirming it's been processed and were pleased that you managed to gift the item on rather than returning it.
Lind - Junior Bambinos Owner x
In 2014 My Babiie set out with the big dream to make life with little ones even better, with our very own designs that were clever, modern and of the highest quality.
But making great gear that would blend in simply wouldn’t do.
So they took it all to the next level, with our eye-catching, fashion-forward look that is unmistakably My Babiie.
Standing out from the rest led us them become the UK’s fastest growing fashion-led baby brand, along with the help of our celebrity collaborators, and their hundreds of thousands of fans.
As parents ourselves, we love the fun style our gear adds to our and your family’s lives, and strive to keep designing anything but the ordinary for all the little people who dream big. Just like us.
We hope that you are happy with your order, however we understand that sometimes things may not be quite right and if you do need to return an item we are happy to offer an exchange or full refund.
We ask that all items be returned to us within 30 days of receipt in perfect saleable condition.
You also have the right to cancel your order with us within the 14 days cancellation period, providing your order has not despatched. Full details of your cancellation rights can be found in our terms and conditions here.
Here's some more options...
- Rose Leopard
- Blush Leopard
- Rose Gold Marble
- Black Marble