Hobby Workshop Wooden Playhouse
Give your kid the space to tinker, to engineer and to create whatever they can dream in the innovative Hobby Workshop Playhouse by KidKraft.
At first glance, this slanted roof wooden building resembles a tool shed. Complete with its own roll-up "garage" door and ample windows, it has the grownup aesthetics little builders will love, but with definitely kid-approved features inside and out.
There's so much to keep both their hands and their minds busy.
Inside, discover an elevated desk with a smooth top for drawing or crafting. Lift up the lid to reveal storage underneath. Three paint cups are built right into the desk for easy and stable access.
A wooden moveable bench is included to really get up close to your project.
Varying sized storage bins clip on to the wall to hold small pieces and art supplies. Just like a makerspace area, we've installed a peg board across the back wall to be a canvas to imagination. Insert the curved sections and the spinner into the wall to create your own ramp design - drop the ball and watch gravity and inertia happen.
There's also a kid-friendly hammer, screwdriver and 10 plastic bolts included to practice tool skills.
Outside, a storage bin can also be used as a bench for a place to rest when you're tired of all that work. Whew! For the kid who wants more than just a simple outdoor playhouse, the Hobby Workshop is the smart choice.
- Traditional door and pet flap door
- Garage door with open/close crank to bring in larger supplies
- Craft desk with smooth plastic top and storage underneath
- Supplies include 2 artwork display clips, 2 craft trays, 3 paint cups
- Get hands on with the peg board, hammer, screwdriver and 10 bolts
- Set up a course with the 6-piece gravity wall set (curved ramps and ball)
- Movable wooden bench
Suitable for Age3 Years +