When your little one is ready to sit up and starts weaning, you may want to look at a Highchair for them to make life a little easier.
Here is the Leopard Highchair from the Premium Highchair range at My Babiie.
What's great about this Highchair?
- The Height Settings - you've 6 settings to choose from so not only will it adapt to the height of the adult whilst feeding, you can also adjust the height of the chair so that your little one can sit at the table with you or just sit and watch the world go by.
- The Ability to Recline - you have 3 recline options. So if you're little one decides to have a little snooze you could always recline them into a more comfortable position.
- The Padded Seat & Harness - soft and spongey so your little one is comfy and secure with the 5 point harness. And you can remove the padded seat so that it can be cleaned easily.
- 2 Part Removable Tray - so the top of the tray allows you to section food so your little one can pick at what they'd like to eat. The top also disconnects so you can pop it in the Dishwasher for easy cleaning.
- Easily Stores away - so you can fold the Highchair and pop it to one side in the kitchen when it's not in use.
Suitable for Age: From 6 Months
Unfolded: 73cm L x 56.5cm W x 112cm H
Folded: 73cm L x 56.5cm W x 100 H
Maximum Child Weight: Suitable up to 15kg (approximately 3 years)
Weight of Highchair: 8kg
All the need to Know Info
|Age||Suitable from 6 months or when baby can sit up unaided upto 15kgs (appx 3 years)|
|Unfolded Dimensions||73cm L x 56.5cm W x 112cm H|
|Folded Dimensions||73cm L x 56.5cm W x 100 H|