- Grace Inspire - Little Princess Cot Bed
- 3 Adjustable Heights so as your little one grows you can lower the height of the base so that they can't climb out.
- Teething rails ensure delicate teeth are protected.
- Transitions to a Cot Bed by removing the sides and splitting the end panels.
Open Changing Unit
- Open Shelved Changing Unit
- Available in 3 different colours: White, Warm Grey or Taupe Grey.
- 3 Shelves to store your little one's Changing Mat and bits and bobs needed for changing their Nappy.
Single Wardrobe in White
- Single Wardrobe
- Available in 3 different Colours: White, Warm Grey or Taupe Grey
- 2 Hanging Rails for your little one's clothes
- 2 deep Drawers at the bottom of the wardrobe for further storage
Little Princess Changing Mat
- Changing Mat
- Foam filled interior with raised edges for extra comfort & safety
- Easy clean PVC cover
- Perfectly sized for Obaby changing units
Nice to Know Information
Suitable for Age: From Birth to around 4 years
Cot Bed Dimensions: 93 x 78 x 144cm
Changing Unit Dimensions: 86 x 80 x 50cm
Wardrobe Dimensions: 165 x 65 x 52cm
Changing Mat Dimensions: 76 x 46cm
Guarantee: 2 Years, please ensure you register the product within 28 days directly with Obaby
Assembly: Arrives flat packed for self assembly - full instructions provided
Safety: Meets the latest British and European safety standards
Mattress: Requires a Mattress 140 x 70 cm (option to purchase as you add to basket)
Suitable for Age:
- We do our best to deliver within the timeframe given, although this is not guaranteed.
- Obaby use a series of couriers dependent on the weight/size of the product.
- They use: Yodel for the majority of their furniture deliveries with Tuffnells for the larger items such as wardrobes
- At the point your order despatches from Obaby's Warehouse we will send you your tracking information so you can track your delivery.
- Yodel Tracking often updates overnight and they will provide you with a 2 hour delivery window on the morning of the delivery.
- Tuffnells will provide you with a day of delivery although they don't provide a specific time.
- Please note that whilst every effort is made to deliver within the timeframe given it is an estimate and we will send you a despatch email to confirm your order has left Obaby's Warehouse.
- Please note no compensation direct from Junior Bambinos will be offered where the delay with the delivery is due to the Supplier or the Courier.
- Should we be made aware by Obaby that there is a delay with your order, we will inform you with the information we have available and you will always have the right to cancel or amend your order prior to despatch.
Unfortunately we're unable to offer *Remote Delivery on this brand.
Our delivery charges are outlined below. We will advise you of your delivery options at the Checkout.
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£0 to £49.99||£3.95|
|Standard Delivery||Over £49.99||Free|
Isle of White
Northern Ireland & International
|Sorry we're not able to deliver to these areas.|
We hope that you are happy with your order, however we understand that sometimes things may not be quite right and if you do need to return an item we are happy to offer an exchange or full refund.
We ask that all items be returned to us within 30 days of receipt in perfect saleable condition.
You also have the right to cancel your order with us within the 14 days cancellation period. Full details of your cancellation rights can be found in our terms and conditions here.
We're an Award Winning online Baby Store specialising in Children's Furniture, Toys and Personalised Gifts.
We've been in business over 10 years, and you are at the heart of what we do so it's important that we get it right for you.
At the core of our business are three principles..
It's about familyAt the heart of our business is our family, so we want to help you create those special moments and enjoy quality family time together too.
Lifestyle & Experience We're parents too, so we look at all of our ranges through the eyes of a parent and we let our little ones look and test too!
Personality We've been building this brand for over 10 years and we want our brand to have personality. We might be a retail store but we're parents too!
At the centre of our business is Linda Ladley and here's a little message from her...
We want to make your shopping experience with us as easy as possible and we've implemented and continue to implement systems that help us to do that.
We hope you enjoy shopping on our store, and if we can be of any further help please don't hesitate to click on the message icon below and either myself and my team will be in touch to help you!
Thanks Lind xx
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.