When thinking about the space you have available for your baby's nursery and what you need in there this 2 piece nursery furniture set is a great furniture bundle. It features somewhere for theim to sleep with the Nika Mini Cot Bed and don't be fooled by the word 'mini' this is just slightly smaller than a standard sized Cot Bed along with a Changing Unit with 3 drawers and a removable changing table.
Here's a little bit more about each item in White Wash...
Nika Mini Cot Bed
- 3 Adjustable Heights - so as your little one grows you can lower the height of the mattress in the Cot to help protect them when they start sitting up and learning to climb.
- As your little one's teeth start to come through they'll love to gnaw, suck and chew so we've popped on some teething rails to the edges so we can protect those delicate gums and teeth - whilst also preventing lots of teeth marks and scratches on the Cot too.
- As they grow your little one will become ready to transition to a Toddler Bed, this is approximately 18 months of age (some are sooner, some later - you decide, you will know when your little one is ready). Once you're happy you can then take the sides down completely and you have a Toddler Bed which should last them till around the age of 3 years old (dependent on the height of your little one).
- You also have the option to add an Under Drawer to give you some extra storage space underneath the Cot Bed.
Nika Changing Unit
- A removable changing unit - so when you no longer need the Changing Table you can remove this from the top of the drawers leaving just a drawer unit that can stay with your little one as they grow.
- 3 Deep, smooth gliding drawers on metal runners so plenty of storage for your little ones clothes and easy to get in and out of too.
A simple design in White Wash so it will compliment any room decor you may have in your baby's nursery or later on in their bedroom.
Suitable for Age:
- We do our best to deliver within the timeframe given, although this is not guaranteed.
- Obaby use a series of couriers dependent on the weight/size of the product.
- They use: Yodel for the majority of their furniture deliveries with Tuffnells for the larger items such as wardrobes
- At the point your order despatches from Obaby's Warehouse we will send you your tracking information so you can track your delivery.
- Yodel Tracking often updates overnight and they will provide you with a 2 hour delivery window on the morning of the delivery.
- Tuffnells will provide you with a day of delivery although they don't provide a specific time.
- Please note that whilst every effort is made to deliver within the timeframe given it is an estimate and we will send you a despatch email to confirm your order has left Obaby's Warehouse.
- Please note no compensation direct from Junior Bambinos will be offered where the delay with the delivery is due to the Supplier or the Courier.
- Should we be made aware by Obaby that there is a delay with your order, we will inform you with the information we have available and you will always have the right to cancel or amend your order prior to despatch.
Unfortunately we're unable to offer *Remote Delivery on this brand.
Our delivery charges are outlined below. We will advise you of your delivery options at the Checkout.
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£0 to £49.99||£3.95|
|Standard Delivery||Over £49.99||Free|
Isle of White
Northern Ireland & International
|Sorry we're not able to deliver to these areas.|
We hope that you are happy with your order, however we understand that sometimes things may not be quite right and if you do need to return an item we are happy to offer an exchange or full refund.
We ask that all items be returned to us within 30 days of receipt in perfect saleable condition.
You also have the right to cancel your order with us within the 14 days cancellation period. Full details of your cancellation rights can be found in our terms and conditions here.
We're an Award Winning online Baby Store specialising in Children's Furniture, Toys and Personalised Gifts.
We've been in business over 10 years, and you are at the heart of what we do so it's important that we get it right for you.
At the core of our business are three principles..
It's about familyAt the heart of our business is our family, so we want to help you create those special moments and enjoy quality family time together too.
Lifestyle & Experience We're parents too, so we look at all of our ranges through the eyes of a parent and we let our little ones look and test too!
Personality We've been building this brand for over 10 years and we want our brand to have personality. We might be a retail store but we're parents too!
At the centre of our business is Linda Ladley and here's a little message from her...
We want to make your shopping experience with us as easy as possible and we've implemented and continue to implement systems that help us to do that.
We hope you enjoy shopping on our store, and if we can be of any further help please don't hesitate to click on the message icon below and either myself and my team will be in touch to help you!
Thanks Lind xx
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.