Skittles - Dumbo
"I've knocked Dumbo over Daddy!"
Wooden Skittles are a hit with most children, they love to line up the skittles (or characters in this case) and then roll the ball to see how many they can knock down. It provides hours of fun and so many different ways to play!
Starting to Play...
You will love the attention to detail on these Skittles. Firstly they feature all of the key characters from the film: Dumbo, Mrs Jumbo, Timothy Mouse, Matriarch and Stork.
Whilst each Skittle is made from wood, to create the character we have used a range a materials and textures that your little one will love for sensory purposes.
And let's not forget the delight of the game when all of the Skittles are knocked over!
- 5 different Skittles featuring: Dumbo, Mrs Jumbo, Timothy Mouse, Matriarch and Stork
- 2 Balls
7 Activities you can do with these Dumbo Skittles
- Show your little one how to line up the skittles and knock them down.
- Use the Skittles to count with your little one as they move them back into place.
- Share the colours that you see on each skittle.
- Explore the different animals and talk about their features.
- Talk about the emotions that each character is showing.
- Re-tell the story of Dumbo using the jigsaw puzzle as a prop.
- Have a family competition and score points along the way - maybe use a chalkboard to show what points each person has.
- Despatched direct from our own Warehouse within 24 hours (Mon - Fri)
- Delivered via DPD, providing you with a one hour time slot on the delivery day
- Next Day Delivery is available on this item (if ordered before 11am)
Nice to Know Information
Orange Tree Toys
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery
|Up to £9.99||£2.95|
|From £10 - £64.99||£3.95|
|3-5 Days||Over £65||FREE|
& Northern Ireland
Next Working Day
We always do our best to maintain a cost effective delivery service so that we can keep our postage costs at a minimum. We use a range of providers to deliver your orders such as: Royal Mail, DPD, and we will choose the best provider dependent on the product and the delivery timescales.
At the point of ordering (unless you were given an Estimated Delivery Date) you can expect your order to be delivered as outlined.
Estimated Delivery Dates
Where we have indicated an Estimated Date for Delivery, this information has been provided to us by our suppliers.
We do our best to make sure that your product is despatched on or before that date, however this can not be guaranteed.
Where we are informed of a delay we will get in contact with you as soon as possible, you then have the option to accept the change or you can cancel the order for a full refund.
Currently our store is operating normally throughout this current period of Covid-19.
We are working with our suppliers to ensure all of the products deliver as expected albeit we do recognise that the Courier Network may start to become under pressure which could add a day or two delay onto your delivery.
Where possible, we always despatch via Trackable* service so that you can keep an eye on your delivery.
Exceptions to this will be the Personalised Items which are often sent via Royal Mail. Should you wish to send via a Tracked Service we will give you that option at the Checkout.
During these times, it's important that you look after yourself and your family - that's what really counts. 💓
Pay in 3 interest-free instalments so you can spread the cost.
1. Add item(s) to your shopping bag
2. Go to checkout and choose Klarna
3. Enter your debit or credit information
4. Pay later in 3 instalments.
The first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 2 are automatically taken every 30 days.
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. Please see terms and conditions for more information.