Stacking Toy - Winnie the Pooh
"Put this one on first, then the next one"
Stacking Toys and Stacking Rings are a popular wooden toy that kids love as they begin to build their favourite character; in this instance they'll be building Winnie the Pooh.
Starting to Play...
Stacking Toys support your little ones development as they learn how to pick up each ring and place it on the centre pole to start building Winnie the Pooh.
By learning to grasp and focus on how to get the ring in the middle their hand eye co-ordination starts to develop building strength and dexterity in their hand muscles.
Winnie is also a loveable character so as they begin to solve problems and learn how to build his body you'll see how they start to process information.
- A wooden Winnie the Pooh Stacking Toys
- 5 Stacking Rings with centre pole and Winnie's head
6 Activities you can do with this Winnie the Pooh Stacking Toy
- Show your little one how to dismantle the puzzle into separate pieces.
- Work with them to build up Winnie by placing one ring on top of the other.
- Use the Stacking Rings to help your little one learn to count from 1 - 5.
- Use the objects within the toy to talk about the colours that you see and help your little one learn their colours.
- Share the different patterns that you see on the rings.
- Tell a story about Winnie the Pooh using the Stacking Toy as a prop.
- Despatched direct from our own Warehouse within 24 hours (Mon - Fri)
- Delivered via DPD, providing you with a one hour time slot on the delivery day
- Next Day Delivery is available on this item (if ordered before 11am)
Nice to Know Information
Orange Tree Toys
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery
|Up to £9.99||£2.95|
|From £10 - £64.99||£3.95|
|3-5 Days||Over £65||FREE|
& Northern Ireland
Next Working Day
We always do our best to maintain a cost effective delivery service so that we can keep our postage costs at a minimum. We use a range of providers to deliver your orders such as: Royal Mail, DPD, and we will choose the best provider dependent on the product and the delivery timescales.
At the point of ordering (unless you were given an Estimated Delivery Date) you can expect your order to be delivered as outlined.
Estimated Delivery Dates
Where we have indicated an Estimated Date for Delivery, this information has been provided to us by our suppliers.
We do our best to make sure that your product is despatched on or before that date, however this can not be guaranteed.
Where we are informed of a delay we will get in contact with you as soon as possible, you then have the option to accept the change or you can cancel the order for a full refund.
Currently our store is operating normally throughout this current period of Covid-19.
We are working with our suppliers to ensure all of the products deliver as expected albeit we do recognise that the Courier Network may start to become under pressure which could add a day or two delay onto your delivery.
Where possible, we always despatch via Trackable* service so that you can keep an eye on your delivery.
Exceptions to this will be the Personalised Items which are often sent via Royal Mail. Should you wish to send via a Tracked Service we will give you that option at the Checkout.
During these times, it's important that you look after yourself and your family - that's what really counts. 💓
Pay in 3 interest-free instalments so you can spread the cost.
1. Add item(s) to your shopping bag
2. Go to checkout and choose Klarna
3. Enter your debit or credit information
4. Pay later in 3 instalments.
The first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 2 are automatically taken every 30 days.
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. Please see terms and conditions for more information.