Help your little one to learn about the weather with their very own weather station.
Use it to..
- Show what the weather was for yesterday, what it is for today and what it might be for tomorrow.
- Show them the seasons by using the Season Cards to reflect Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter
- Show how much rain is in the bucket by using the lever to the left and fill the bucket
- Indicate how warm it is and start to learn about telling the temperature using the thermometer to indicate how warm they feel
- Learn about the moon and whether the moon is quarter, half or full by turning the wheel on the right
- Decide how windy the day was by moving the arrrow at the bottom to determine how blustery it was
The weather station comes with a canvas bag of 9 different weather symbols and 2 different double sided seasonal cards.
The station can also be hung on the wall too!