Wooden Baby Blocks - Classic Winnie
Offer ends in
"Great for my little ones as they start discovering play."
With these bright and chunky wooden blocks, your little one can learn their favourite Pooh Characters as well as hand-eye co-ordination, colours and numbers.
Starting to Play...
Building blocks are a great first toy for your little one as they'll begin to recognise shapes, colours, and characters.
Their ability to grasp each block in their tiny hands helps them to build their dexterity and strength as they control where each block is going to go.
You will also see how they begin to process information as they react to the blocks they see.
- 4 brightly coloured wooden blocks which makes it a simple but interactive toy that your little one can play on their own or with you.
Blocks are chunky making it easy for your little one to grasp them as they start learning how to pick things up.
Each side of the Block features a different activity for your little one to play with.
Each Block features a different Winnie the Pooh character: Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet.
10 Activities you can do with these Wooden Baby Blocks..
- Show your baby how to pick up each block so they can grab them in their hands and place back down.
- Show them how to build a stack of blocks by placing them on top of each other.
- Let your little one stack the blocks and then knock them down again.
- Using the numbered sides, show your little one how to recognise numbers 1 - 4.
- Use the Blocks to help your little one learn to count.
- Use the Honey Pot and Butterflies to help your little one with their counting: 1 x Honeypot, 2 x Butterflies etc..
- Use the colours on each block to start sharing with your little one the colours that they see and what they're called.
- Talk about the Winnie the Pooh Characters and use each block to describe each character.
- Explore the different patterns on the side of the blocks and share with your little one what you see, for example: stripes
- Tell your little one a story using the characters alongside different images. e.g. Winnie the Pooh is eating Honey.
- Despatched direct from our own Warehouse within 24 hours (Mon - Fri)
- Delivered via DPD, providing you with a one hour time slot on the delivery day
- Next Day Delivery is available on this item (if ordered before 11am)
Nice to Know Information
Orange Tree Toys
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery
|Up to £9.99||£2.95|
|From £10 - £64.99||£3.95|
|3-5 Days||Over £65||FREE|
& Northern Ireland
Next Working Day
We always do our best to maintain a cost effective delivery service so that we can keep our postage costs at a minimum. We use a range of providers to deliver your orders such as: Royal Mail, DPD, and we will choose the best provider dependent on the product and the delivery timescales.
At the point of ordering (unless you were given an Estimated Delivery Date) you can expect your order to be delivered as outlined.
Estimated Delivery Dates
Where we have indicated an Estimated Date for Delivery, this information has been provided to us by our suppliers.
We do our best to make sure that your product is despatched on or before that date, however this can not be guaranteed.
Where we are informed of a delay we will get in contact with you as soon as possible, you then have the option to accept the change or you can cancel the order for a full refund.
Currently our store is operating normally throughout this current period of Covid-19.
We are working with our suppliers to ensure all of the products deliver as expected albeit we do recognise that the Courier Network may start to become under pressure which could add a day or two delay onto your delivery.
Where possible, we always despatch via Trackable* service so that you can keep an eye on your delivery.
Exceptions to this will be the Personalised Items which are often sent via Royal Mail. Should you wish to send via a Tracked Service we will give you that option at the Checkout.
During these times, it's important that you look after yourself and your family - that's what really counts. 💓
Pay in 3 interest-free instalments so you can spread the cost.
1. Add item(s) to your shopping bag
2. Go to checkout and choose Klarna
3. Enter your debit or credit information
4. Pay later in 3 instalments.
The first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 2 are automatically taken every 30 days.
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. Please see terms and conditions for more information.