Sometimes it's the most beautiful, yet simple thing that will keep your baby entertained for hours and this Baby Play Gym is no exception.
- On a simple wooden curved Birch Frame sits 4 natural rattles and charms.
- Non-toxic and eco-friendly
- The Frame is 100% Sustainably Sourced Wood so not only is it kind to your baby you're being kind to the planet too.
- The Wooden Jungle Leaf and Star Charm is carefully crafted from smooth, durable Mango wood and finished simply with a natural beeswax.
- The Knitted Star is organic and hand-crocheted so it is soft to the touch
- And we think the Giraffe Rattle is just adorable. Lovingly hand-knitted from certified organic cotton, squishy and soft to the touch with a gentle rattle for sensory stimulation.
Supporting your Baby's Development
The use of a Play Gym is a great sensory stimulating toy for your baby; here's 10 activities that you can use the Play Gym for:
1. Lay your little one underneath the Play Gym and gently tap the charms and rattles so they rock. This will catch your little ones eyes and you will see their eyes move and try to follow the charms / rattles.
2. As your little one lays there, they may try and reach up and grab the charms and rattles so they're starting to develop their hand to eye co-ordination and grasping techniques.
3. Use the charms to start sharing colours; look here's a Giraffe and he's white. This Jungle Leaf is brown etc..
4. Use the charms to help them learn the name of the shapes
5. Remove all the charms and just pop one on at a time so your little one can focus and not get too distracted.
6. Use the Charms to tell a story. For example, along comes the Giraffe and she's chatting with her friend Little Miss Bunny...
7. Remove the Charms from the frame and use them on their own so your little one can sit and play with them.
8. With the charms on the floor encourage your little one to have some 'tummy time'
9. Place the charms a little further away so they have to reach and grasp the toy; if they're starting to crawl you could use a charm so that they have to go get it.
10. Place the charms on the frame and encourage your little one to touch them with their toes so they're starting to build their leg muscles.
Nice to Know Information
Suitable Age: From Birth
Dimensions: H48cm x W58cm
Assembly: Self Assembly - instructions provided
Frame Material: Made from sustainably sourced Beech wood, natural oiled finish
Giraffe Rattle: 100% cotton with polyester filling and a Beech wood ring.
Jungle Leaf: Mango Wood Charms with natural beeswax finish
Wooden Star: Mango wood and finished simply with a natural beeswax.
Knitted Star: Certified organic cotton
Due to each charm being hand finished, there may be very small variances to what is pictured
Care: Hand wash and line dry soft toys, Wipe wooden toys with a clean cloth and allow to air dry. Frame: Wipe with a damp cloth and allow to air dry. Re-oil once in a while to keep it looking as good as new
Safety: Only to be used under adult supervision | Domestic use only | Complies with EN 71-1, 2 & 3 / A/NZS 8124-1, 2 & 3