Maya 3 Piece Nursery Furniture Set - White & Natural
SKU : 21OB2716D3
Maya Cot Bed
- Initially it's a Cot that your little one can sleep in until around 18 months
- As you take the side off and pop the rail side on, it turns into a Cot Bed so your little one can start their transition to a big bed whilst you feel a little more relaxed that the side bars are there to catch them if they roll.
- Once they're used to sleeping with one side down, you can take both sides of to create their very own big bed, which will see them through to around 4 years of age.
- And finally, once they're done you might want to turn into a little Day Bed / Sofa for their bedroom / playroom when your little one outgrows it (not that you'll be wanting to think about that just yet).
- As a Cot Bed it has 3 adjustable Heights so as your little one grows and learns to sit and climb you can lower the height of the base to lower the mattress to keep them safe.
- As teething comes along, your little one is likely to want to suck, chew and gnaw at anything they can so we've protected the side of the Cot with teething rails to ensure their delicate teeth are protected
- With Toddler rails you're all set to adapt the Cot Bed to a Toddler Bed with rails intact so they can get used to being in a bed without all of the rails around them.
- And finally they get their big bed as you transition to taking the sides down completely.
In white with natural cylindrical pole detailing, this Cot Bed will compliment any baby's nursery.
Maya Changing Unit
- A removable changing unit - so when you no longer need the Changing Table you can remove this from the top of the drawers leaving just a drawer unit that can stay with your little one as they grow.
- 3 deep drawers each with a 34L capacity so plenty big enough for your little one's Baby Grows, Vests, Leggings, T-Shirts etc..
- Recessed cut out handles a little life saver when you're either trying to hold your little one on the Changing Unit as you're part way through changing or if you've got them in your arms - they make accessing the drawers much easier to open.
Also, with it being white in design with a subtle nod to the scandi style with the natural feet this Changing Station would compliment any Nursery or Bedroom.
- 2 Internal Hanging Rails - when your little one's clothes are tiny, 2 hanging rails makes so much use of the space available; it means you can hang double the amount of clothes. Let's face it we all have lots of newborn and baby clothes when your little one arrives.
- There's also an internal shelf above the rails, so this is perfect for those little accessories that you're not sure where to put such as Hats & Scarves, Shoes etc... and if you're super organised you can purchase some little tubs to pop up there and label them so you know what you've put where.
- The recessed handles are just a little added extra. When you're holding your baby and trying to open the door with one hand, the little recess makes it easier to flick open and grab what you need.
In white, it's a simple design with gorgeous natural feet that just finish off the styling making it perfect for any themed nursery or bedroom.
Dimensions: Cot: 145 x 75 x 89cm | Changing Unit: 23.5 × 61 × 90 cm | Wardrobe: 20 × 67.5 × 170.5 cm
Cot Mattress: Requires a Mattress 140 x 70 cm
Changing Mat Dimensions: 80 x 46.5cm (Not Supplied)
Guarantee: 2 Years, please ensure you register the product within 28 days directly with Obaby
Assembly: Arrives flat packed for self assembly - full instructions provided
Safety: Meets the latest British and European safety standards
- *We do our best to deliver within the timeframe given, although this is not guaranteed.
- Obaby use a series of couriers dependent on the weight/size of the product.
- They use: Yodel for the majority of their furniture deliveries with Tuffnells for the larger items such as wardrobes
- At the point your order despatches from Obaby's Warehouse we will send you your tracking information so you can track your delivery.
- Yodel Tracking often updates overnight and they will provide you with a 2 hour delivery window on the morning of the delivery.
- Tuffnells will provide you with a day of delivery although they don't provide a specific time.
- Please note that whilst every effort is made to deliver within the timeframe given it is an estimate and we will send you a despatch email to confirm your order has left Obaby's Warehouse.
- Please note no compensation will be offered where the delay with the delivery is due to the Supplier or the Courier.
- Should we be made aware by Obaby that there is a delay with your order, we will inform you with the information we have available and you will always have the right to cancel or amend your order prior to despatch.
Unfortunately we're unable to offer *Remote Delivery on this brand.Delivery Charges
Our delivery charges are outlined below. We will advise you of your delivery options at the Checkout.
|Standard Delivery||£3.00 (FREE OVER £50)
*Remote Delivery - restrictions and exclusions apply to certain destinations.
Obaby is a highly regarded supplier of Nursery Furniture and Decor based in the UK.
With years of experience they have build their brand on quality and safety whilst designing and creating on trend nursery furniture for your home.
Award winning and stylish you'll be able to find something that suits.
We hope that you are happy with your order, however we understand that sometimes things may not be quite right and if you do need to return an item we are happy to offer an exchange or full refund.
We ask that all items be returned to us within 30 days of receipt in perfect saleable condition.
You also have the right to cancel your order with us within the 14 days cancellation period, providing your order has not despatched. Full details of your cancellation rights can be found in our terms and conditions here.
Mattresses that fit this CotWhy not add a Mattress at the same time?
Here's some more options...
- White Wash
- Grey Wash & White
- Grey Wash
- Taupe Grey
- Warm Grey
- Taupe Grey
- Warm Grey
- Ash Grey
- Ash Grey & White