Maya Cot Bed
- Initially it's a Cot that your little one can sleep in until around 18 months
- As you take the side off and pop the rail side on, it turns into a Cot Bed so your little one can start their transition to a big bed whilst you feel a little more relaxed that the side bars are there to catch them if they roll.
- Once they're used to sleeping with one side down, you can take both sides of to create their very own big bed, which will see them through to around 4 years of age.
- And finally, once they're done you might want to turn into a little Day Bed / Sofa for their bedroom / playroom when your little one outgrows it (not that you'll be wanting to think about that just yet).
- As a Cot Bed it has 3 adjustable Heights so as your little one grows and learns to sit and climb you can lower the height of the base to lower the mattress to keep them safe.
- With Toddler rails you're all set to adapt the Cot Bed to a Toddler Bed with rails intact so they can get used to being in a bed without all of the rails around them.
- And finally they get their big bed as you transition to taking the sides down completely.
In white with natural cylindrical pole detailing, this Cot Bed will compliment any baby's nursery.
Maya Changing Unit
- A removable changing unit - so when you no longer need the Changing Table you can remove this from the top of the drawers leaving just a drawer unit that can stay with your little one as they grow.
- 3 deep drawers each with a 34L capacity so plenty big enough for your little one's Baby Grows, Vests, Leggings, T-Shirts etc..
- Recessed cut out handles a little life saver when you're either trying to hold your little one on the Changing Unit as you're part way through changing or if you've got them in your arms - they make accessing the drawers much easier to open.
Also, with it being white in design with a subtle nod to the scandi style with the natural feet this Changing Station would compliment any Nursery or Bedroom.
- 2 Internal Hanging Rails - when your little one's clothes are tiny, 2 hanging rails makes so much use of the space available; it means you can hang double the amount of clothes. Let's face it we all have lots of newborn and baby clothes when your little one arrives.
- There's also an internal shelf above the rails, so this is perfect for those little accessories that you're not sure where to put such as Hats & Scarves, Shoes etc... and if you're super organised you can purchase some little tubs to pop up there and label them so you know what you've put where.
- The recessed handles are just a little added extra. When you're holding your baby and trying to open the door with one hand, the little recess makes it easier to flick open and grab what you need.
In white, it's a simple design with gorgeous natural feet that just finish off the styling making it perfect for any themed nursery or bedroom.
|Suitable for Age||From birth up to appx 4 years|
|Cot Bed Dimensions||L145 x W75 x H89cm|
|Changing Unit Dimensions||L83 x W49.5 x H91.5 cm|
|Wardrobe||L79.5 x W50.5 × H178.5 cm|
|Mattress Required||140 x 70cm|
|Safety Information||Meets the latest british and european safety standards | Test Standard 1: EN 71-3 Test Standard 2: BS EN 716|
|Warranty||2 Years, please ensure you register the product within 28 days directly with Obaby|
This item is stocked in our Warehouse.
|Mainland UK*||Standard Delivery
||Up to £98.99||£4.95|
|Standard Delivery||Over £99||FREE|
Note: prices are UK mainland only, restrictions and exclusions apply to certain destinations.
- Delivery timescales are estimated and we do our best to deliver within the timeframe given above.
- All orders are despatched via DHL and your tracking details will be sent once your order has been handed to the courier.
- Please note no compensation will be offered where the delay with the delivery is due to the Courier.
Unfortunately we can't deliver outside of the UK at this present time.