- Initially it's a Cot that your little one can sleep in until around 18 months
- As you take the side off and pop the rail side on, it turns into a Cot Bed so your little one can start their transition to a big bed whilst you feel a little more relaxed that the side bars are there to catch them if they roll.
- Once they're used to sleeping with one side down, you can take both sides of to create their very own big bed, which will see them through to around 4 years of age.
- And finally, once they're done you might want to turn into a little Day Bed / Sofa for their bedroom / playroom when your little one outgrows it (not that you'll be wanting to think about that just yet).
- As a Cot Bed it has 3 adjustable Heights so as your little one grows and learns to sit and climb you can lower the height of the base to lower the mattress to keep them safe.
- With Toddler rails you're all set to adapt the Cot Bed to a Toddler Bed with rails intact so they can get used to being in a bed without all of the rails around them.
- And finally they get their big bed as you transition to taking the sides down completely.
In slate with natural cylindrical pole detailing, this Cot Bed will compliment any baby's nursery.
|Suitable for Age||From Birth to appx 4 years|
|Cot Bed Dimensions||L145 x W75 x H89cm|
|Assembly||Self Assembly - Full Instructions Provided|
|Safety Information||Meets the latest british and european safety standards | Test Standard 1: EN 71-3 Test Standard 2: BS EN 716|
|Warranty||2 Years, please ensure you register the product within 28 days directly with Obaby|
|Mattress Required||140 x 70cm|
This item is stocked in our Warehouse.
|Mainland UK*||Standard Delivery
||Up to £98.99||£4.95|
|Standard Delivery||Over £99||FREE|
Note: prices are UK mainland only, restrictions and exclusions apply to certain destinations.
- Delivery timescales are estimated and we do our best to deliver within the timeframe given above.
- All orders are despatched via DHL and your tracking details will be sent once your order has been handed to the courier.
- Please note no compensation will be offered where the delay with the delivery is due to the Courier.
Unfortunately we can't deliver outside of the UK at this present time.