In warm grey, the Stamford Space Saver Cot is a great option if you're looking for a smaller cot for your little one.
It might be that you would like a Cot in your bedroom for those first few months rather than a Bedside or Next to Me Crib and this would fit in the space you have available.
Or, you have a limited amount of space in your Baby's Nursery so you're looking for a smaller cot to fit the space you have.
About this Cot
- It's part of the Stamford Furniture Range from Obaby
- It's a Cot with a built in drawer for extra storage space
- You can adjust the height of the mattress within the Cot, so as your little one grows you can lower the mattress to keep them safe as they learn how to climb.
- Included is a set of Teething Rails to place on the edges of the Cot for when your little one starts to gnaw and chew as their teeth come through.
- The drawer has a recessed handle which makes it easier to open when you've got a little on in your arms and as it's on runners it glides out easy too.
- Also available in: White or Taupe Grey
Nice to Know Information
Suitable for Age: Birth - 18 Months
Dimensions: 90.5 x 55 x 114cm
Assembly: Arrives flat packed for self assembly - full instructions provided
Mattress: Requires a Mattress 100 x 50 cm | Option to purchase below
Safety: Meets the latest British and European safety standards
- We do our best to deliver within the timeframe given, although this is not guaranteed.
- Obaby use a series of couriers dependent on the weight/size of the product.
- They use: Yodel for the majority of their furniture deliveries with Tuffnells for the larger items such as wardrobes
- At the point your order despatches from Obaby's Warehouse we will send you your tracking information so you can track your delivery.
- Yodel Tracking often updates overnight and they will provide you with a 2 hour delivery window on the morning of the delivery.
- Tuffnells will provide you with a day of delivery although they don't provide a specific time.
- Please note that whilst every effort is made to deliver within the timeframe given it is an estimate and we will send you a despatch email to confirm your order has left Obaby's Warehouse.
- Please note no compensation direct from Junior Bambinos will be offered where the delay with the delivery is due to the Supplier or the Courier.
- Should we be made aware by Obaby that there is a delay with your order, we will inform you with the information we have available and you will always have the right to cancel or amend your order prior to despatch.
Unfortunately we're unable to offer *Remote Delivery on this brand.
Our delivery charges are outlined below. We will advise you of your delivery options at the Checkout.
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£0 to £49.99||£3.95|
|Standard Delivery||Over £49.99||Free|
Isle of White
Northern Ireland & International
|Sorry we're not able to deliver to these areas.|
Fabulous product. Easy to put together and just a beautiful little cot
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.
Junior Bambinos - Director
We hope that you are happy with your order, however we understand that sometimes things may not be quite right and if you do need to return an item we are happy to offer an exchange or full refund.
We ask that all items be returned to us within 30 days of receipt in perfect saleable condition.
You also have the right to cancel your order with us within the 14 days cancellation period. Full details of your cancellation rights can be found in our terms and conditions here.
We're an Award Winning online Baby Store specialising in Children's Furniture, Toys and Personalised Gifts.
We've been in business over 10 years, and you are at the heart of what we do so it's important that we get it right for you.
At the core of our business are three principles..
It's about familyAt the heart of our business is our family, so we want to help you create those special moments and enjoy quality family time together too.
Lifestyle & Experience We're parents too, so we look at all of our ranges through the eyes of a parent and we let our little ones look and test too!
Personality We've been building this brand for over 10 years and we want our brand to have personality. We might be a retail store but we're parents too!
At the centre of our business is Linda Ladley and here's a little message from her...
We want to make your shopping experience with us as easy as possible and we've implemented and continue to implement systems that help us to do that.
We hope you enjoy shopping on our store, and if we can be of any further help please don't hesitate to click on the message icon below and either myself and my team will be in touch to help you!
Thanks Lind xx
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.