With 5 small and 5 large Tactile Discs your little one can have hours of creative and sensory play as they explore how to use the different discs in their games.
Each disc has a different surface and they come in both a small and large version which allows you and your toddler to play a range of different games. Alongside this a bag and a blindfold is included too.
Let's take a look at the activities you could use the Discs for:
- Match the discs using touch; ask your little one to close their eyes and describe the disc they're holding and then see if they can find the matching one on the floor.
- Use the discs to create an obstacle course around the room/garden.
- Help your little one to learn their numbers by counting the discs and if you wanted to encourage simple maths you could also introduce adding and subtracting.
- Using bare feet, ask your little one to close their eyes (or use the blindfold) and step on each of the discs and describe what they're feeling.
- Use the discs to help your little one to balance; asking them to stand on one foot, change legs, step to a smaller disc.
|Suitable for Age||12 Months +|
|Dimensions - Small Circle||Diameter 11cm|
|Dimensions - Large Circle||Diameter 27cm|
|Materials||Manufactured from child safe and high impact durable PP plastic with a TPE rubber edging.|
|Safety||Maximum Weight 100kg|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.