With smooth, sleek lines the Astrid 2 Piece Nursery Furniture Set delivers on scandi design, whilst creating a modern nursery for your baby.
Included in this set is:
- Mini Cot Bed
- Changing Unit with 3 Drawers
- Double Wardrobe
Let's take a look at this Astrid Mini Cot Bed..
- Suitable from birth to around 3/4 years age; giving you the option to turn it into a Cot Bed with or without the guided rail
- 3 Adjustable Heights; starting out on the highest you can lower the height of the mattress as your baby grows and learns to sit up and climb
- Size of the Cot is known as 'Mini'; this means that the Cot is slightly smaller than a full sized cot and will need a mattress sized: 120 x 60 cm
- In satin, it has a subtle natural wood tone with the legs
What about the Changing Unit?
- 3 Handle-less Drawers easy to slide out with a capacity of 34L each; perfect for nappies, clothes, bedding etc...
- Front Facing Changing Area; With your baby's feet towards you it makes it easier to change them!
- Removable Changing Area; once your little one is too old to stay still, you can remove the top so that it becomes just a Chest of Drawers (with a little bit of history and plenty of memories!)
- In satin, it follows the same design principle as the Astrid Furniture range with the natural wood tone sneaking through.
Need Hanging Space? Let's look at the Wardrobe...
- 2 Hanging Rails; providing plenty of hanging space for your baby's clothes and as they're smaller, 2 hanging rails means you can fit twice as much stuff in.
- Shelf at the top; always comes in handy for shoes, bedding, gifts, baskets etc..
- Handle-less design making it easier to open
- In satin, it follows the same design colour as the Astrid Furniture range with the natural wood tone peeping through.
|Mini Cot Dimensions||W124 x D66 x H93cm|
|Changing Unit Dimensions - with Changing Top||W90 x D50 x H100cm|
|Changing Unit Dimensions - without Changing Top||W90 x D50 x H93cm|
|Wardrobe Dimensions||W90 × D50 x H180cm|
|Mattress Required||120 x 60cm|
|Suitable for Age||From Birth to around 3/4 years|
|Cot Bed Test Standards||BS EN 716 & BS 8509|
|Changing Unit Test Standards||BS EN 12221 & FIRA FRQG C0001 & C0004|
|Wardrobe Test Standards||FIRA FRQG C0001 & C0004|
- We do our best to deliver within the timeframe given, although this is not guaranteed.
- Obaby use a series of couriers dependent on the weight/size of the product.
- They use: Yodel for the majority of their furniture deliveries with Tuffnells for the larger items such as wardrobes
- At the point your order despatches from Obaby's Warehouse we will send you your tracking information so you can track your delivery.
- Yodel Tracking often updates overnight and they will provide you with a 2 hour delivery window on the morning of the delivery.
- Tuffnells will provide you with a day of delivery although they don't provide a specific time.
- Please note that whilst every effort is made to deliver within the timeframe given it is an estimate and we will send you a despatch email to confirm your order has left Obaby's Warehouse.
- Please note no compensation direct from Junior Bambinos will be offered where the delay with the delivery is due to the Supplier or the Courier.
- Should we be made aware by Obaby that there is a delay with your order, we will inform you with the information we have available and you will always have the right to cancel or amend your order prior to despatch.
Unfortunately we're unable to offer *Remote Delivery on this brand.
Our delivery charges are outlined below. We will advise you of your delivery options at the Checkout.
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£0 to £64.99||£4.95|
|Standard Delivery||Over £65||Free|
Isle of White
Northern Ireland & International
|Sorry we're not able to deliver to these areas.|
Since 2002, Obaby are a well established brand within the Baby Sector.
Focusing on high quality you'll find a variety of Nursery Furniture Collections across their brand.
It's definitely a trusted and popular brand within the sector.