Dani Dyer Lightweight Stroller - Navy Leopard
Spend for Free UK Delivery*
Your order is eligible for FREE Delivery*.
SKU : MB51DDLN
Brand: My Babiie
With a Rose Gold Chassis and a Navy Leopard print Canopy this lightweight stroller from the Dani Dyer Cherish range is perfect for you and your little one.
If you need a Stroller to pop to the shops or prefer one to a bulkier Travel System or Pushchair then this is a fab Stroller and the fact it has full recline makes it suitable from Birth.
- Free Cup Holder
- Free Rain Cover
What do we like about this Pushchair
- It's Lightweight - so easy to maneouvre around
- Front and rear wheel suspension - helps steering and pushing but above all else makes it more comfortable for your little one.
- Plenty of bright colours and styles to choose from
- Multi position reclining seat - with full recline so you can use it from birth as it lays flat
- 3 position Canopy - so when the suns out and it's shining a little bright you can open it out a little more.
- Extra padded comfy seat with 5 point harness - so your little one gets a comfy ride and you're safe in the knowledge they're safe and secure.
- 2-posiiton adjustable leg rests - so if you want your little one to lay flat you can pop the leg rest up.
- Easily folds neat and compactly and has a carry handle too - perfect to pop in the car or out of the way at home.
- Raincover and cup holder included along with a decent sized shopping basket.
Suitable for Age: Suitable from birth
Dimensions: Unfolded: 78cm L x 51cm W x 104cm H Folded: 105cm L x 36cm W x 38 H
Maximum Child Weight: Suitable up to 22kg
Handle Height: 107 - 109cm
Seat Width: 32cm
Weight of the Pushchair: 8.8kg
- Delivery is typically made within the timeframe given.
- My Babiee will use a Courier to deliver your order.
- Each Courier will provide you with a 2-3 hour delivery window, and tracking details will be provided so you can amend/change or update your delivery as needed.
- Please note that whilst every effort is made to deliver within the timeframe given it is an estimate and we will send you a despatch email to confirm your order has left My Babiie's Warehouse.
- Please note no compensation will be offered where the delay with the delivery is due to the Supplier or the Courier.
- Should we be made aware by My Babiie that there is a delay with your order, we will inform you with the information we have available and you will always have the right to cancel or amend your order prior to despatch.
- Unfortunately we can't deliver outside of the UK at this present time.
- Remote Deliveries are exempt from the Free Delivery offer and will incurr a further charge.
- Remote Deliveries are classed as: Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands & Isle of Scilly.
Our delivery charges are outlined below. We will advise you of your delivery options at the Checkout.
|Standard Delivery||£3.00 (FREE OVER £50)
*Remote Delivery - restrictions and exclusions apply to certain destinations.
In 2014 My Babiie set out with the big dream to make life with little ones even better, with our very own designs that were clever, modern and of the highest quality.
But making great gear that would blend in simply wouldn’t do.
So they took it all to the next level, with our eye-catching, fashion-forward look that is unmistakably My Babiie.
Standing out from the rest led us them become the UK’s fastest growing fashion-led baby brand, along with the help of our celebrity collaborators, and their hundreds of thousands of fans.
As parents ourselves, we love the fun style our gear adds to our and your family’s lives, and strive to keep designing anything but the ordinary for all the little people who dream big. Just like us.
We hope that you are happy with your order, however we understand that sometimes things may not be quite right and if you do need to return an item we are happy to offer an exchange or full refund.
We ask that all items be returned to us within 30 days of receipt in perfect saleable condition.
You also have the right to cancel your order with us within the 14 days cancellation period, providing your order has not despatched. Full details of your cancellation rights can be found in our terms and conditions here.