With a Rose Gold Chassis and a Navy Leopard print Canopy this lightweight stroller from the Dani Dyer Cherish range is perfect for you and your little one.
If you need a Stroller to pop to the shops or prefer one to a bulkier Travel System or Pushchair then this is a fab Stroller and the fact it has full recline makes it suitable from Birth.
- Free Cup Holder
- Free Rain Cover
What do we like about this Pushchair
- It's Lightweight - so easy to maneouvre around
- Front and rear wheel suspension - helps steering and pushing but above all else makes it more comfortable for your little one.
- Plenty of bright colours and styles to choose from
- Multi position reclining seat - with full recline so you can use it from birth as it lays flat
- 3 position Canopy - so when the suns out and it's shining a little bright you can open it out a little more.
- Extra padded comfy seat with 5 point harness - so your little one gets a comfy ride and you're safe in the knowledge they're safe and secure.
- 2-posiiton adjustable leg rests - so if you want your little one to lay flat you can pop the leg rest up.
- Easily folds neat and compactly and has a carry handle too - perfect to pop in the car or out of the way at home.
- Raincover and cup holder included along with a decent sized shopping basket.
All the need to Know Info
|Suitable for Age||From birth to 22kg|
|Unfolded dimensions||78cm L x 51cm W x 104cm H|
|Folded Dimensions||105cm L x 36cm W x 38 H|
|Handle Height||107 - 109cm|
|Safety||EN1888-1 & 2:2018 approved|
I purchased this stroller a few weeks ago for my grandson (7 months). He is really comfy and warm in it the stroller has 3 lie back positions it is more of a green/blue colour. It is really lightweight it’s like pushing fresh air. The stroller is a unisex colour. Go on buy 1 today you won’t be disappointed.