Air Motion Gliding Crib - Slate
SKU : 2600003
"I'm really impressed with this product. It solves problems that we didn't know we had!" Parent tester Miranda who tested this with their 1 month old for the MadeForMums Awards 2022
Why it’s a winner: Simple, great value, and well-designed, the big selling point of this crib is its gentle and silent rocking motion, which can be operated by a parent, or – as our testers found – will begin on its own when your baby stirs or rolls, gently soothing them back to sleep (the crib can also be locked so it doesn’t rock if you prefer).
Although it lacks some of the customisation options you may get with a cot or bedside crib, our home testers felt the fixed height was perfect, and really liked the simplicity of the design. The mesh sides offer great ventilation and the mattress feels firm and safe.
In the words of parent tester Miranda, who tested this with their 1 month old: “We are impressed with how happy baby is inside it and she enjoys the movement it makes when she rocks it with her body, settling for sleep or a nap. Happy baby, happy parents!”
About this Air Motion Glider Crib
Babymore's Air Motion gliding crib is simple but well designed with a gentle and silent gliding motion to help soothe your little one to sleep.
- Whilst you can lock the Crib so it doesn't glide if you prefer, you can start the gliding motion by gently touching the side of the Crib. If the gliding stops and your little one stirs, you'll see the Crib will start to glide on its own.
- Suitable for overnight sleeping and lightweight so you can move it around the home with ease.
- Standing at a height of 74cm it provides easy access to your little one without having to overreach and bend too far to reach them.
- Firm crib mattress is supplied, so your baby can have a comfortable sleep
- A reflux wedge is also included with the crib, which elevates your baby safely to help reduce reflux symptoms, if needed.
- The crib cover and mattress cover are removable and washable so perfect to keep your Baby's Crib clean.
- Also includes a Carry Bag so you can take it with you on your travels as it's really quick to dismantle.
- Orders are delivered via: XDP
- Each Courier will provide you with a 2-3 hour delivery window, and tracking details will be provided so you can amend/change or update your delivery as needed.
- Please note that whilst every effort is made to deliver within the timeframe given it is an estimate and we will send you a despatch email to confirm your order has left Babymore's Warehouse.
- Please note no compensation will be offered where the delay with the delivery is due to the Supplier or the Courier.
- Should we be made aware by Babymore that there is a delay with your order, we will inform you with the information we have available and you will always have the right to cancel or amend your order prior to despatch.
- Unfortunately we can't deliver outside of the UK at this present time.
- Remote Deliveries are exempt from the Free Delivery offer and will incurr a further charge.
- Remote Deliveries are classed as: Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands & Isle of Scilly.
Our delivery charges are outlined below. We will advise you of your delivery options at the Checkout.
(FREE OVER £50)
*Remote Delivery - restrictions and exclusions apply to certain destinations.
Babymore is a British company based in Essex, consisting of a team with years of experience in the nursery industry.
They strive to produce the best possible quality products that redefine the nursery with both style and functionality.
All Babymore products are tested and approved to the latest British and European safety standards by Intertek.
Tests include checking every aspect of the products thoroughly for potential hazards.
Quality of Products
Babymore products are made from sustainable wood as well as many other fine materials.
Specific woods are selected that can offer the longest durability and most functionality for our products.
Babymore's Service Commitment
They strive to provide the best possible customer experience.
Should you have any problem with your furniture, the Babymore team will ensure all issues are dealt with speedily and efficiently without any fuss.
We hope that you are happy with your order, however we understand that sometimes things may not be quite right and if you do need to return an item we are happy to offer an exchange or full refund.
We ask that all items be returned to us within 30 days of receipt in perfect saleable condition.
You also have the right to cancel your order with us within the 14 days cancellation period, providing your order has not despatched. Full details of your cancellation rights can be found in our terms and conditions here.